Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. A place where vampires and humans alike attend the same school seperated into two classes. The night class and the day class. The night class has a secret. A secret the day class must never find out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Momo Kira

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Momo Kira  Empty
PostSubject: Momo Kira    Momo Kira  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:26 pm

[img]Momo Kira  Mirrorgirls_[/img]
Name: Momo Kira
Race: Unknown

Birthday: unknown  

Blood Type: unknown
Height: unknown
Weight: unknown
Hair Color: unknown
Eye Color: unknown

Siblings: N/A
Father: N/A
Mother: N/A

Sexuality: unknown
Marital Status: unknown

History:

Momo's History :

The hallway was dark enough to not see the doors of the apartment. The only beam of light was were the small lanterns hanging from the celling. The hallway gave an atrocious presence, a foul silence followed.

Yumi hugged her books tighter to her chest as she bit the side of her lip. She had stopped in the middle of the hallway, when her heart started to pump faster and faster. A feeling of fear came over her something she couldn't control. She dared herself to look back but she only saw darkness. It was a feeling if fear that didn't let her move a muscle of her body she stood frozen in place. The lights made the hallway look longer every time she looked.

Yumi heard footsteps ecco in the hallway but she didn't seem to know were they came from. The foots steps made her jump every time they hit the floor. " w-wh-who's th-there?" She stuttered to talk.

The only response she got was the foot steps getting closer and closer to her. She grabbed her books tighter and tighter ever time as her heart pumped faster almost broke from her chest.

When she finally turned she jumped to see the a person standing there only two inches from her face. " ahhhhhh !!" Yumi yelled under her breath.

" Y-you " she called our as if she knew that person.  " "Hic carmine salutis eiicio,
Virgam virtutis tenere me ieiunare.
Post adiutorium meum,
Dextra laevaque fidem obligat.
Ut Vecta mihi malum non appropinquábit,
Sed solum illa quae est Rede clamávero.
Ita fiat. " ( "A spell of safety here I cast,
A wand of might to hold me fast.
A shield before me and behind,
To right and left protection bind.
To me may no ill wight come nigh,
But only She who's Rede I cry.
So mote it be." )

The person drew a sinister smile " Women of poor faith... That only works if you have faith " a conjunction of whispers spoke out of the person.

Yumi opened her eyes at the sound of its voice " Y-you can't touch me ... I- I over came my fears " she stuttered.

" save me the church chorus gypsy... " it's voice made her jumped.

Every hair of Yumi's  body stood up as she dropped her books on the floor. " I'm not afraid of the dark anymore you can't touch me " Yumi repeated.

" I know what you scared of what you fear the most deep down inside of you " it spoke. When the light hit it's face Yumi realized her pale face shinned like diamonds, her lips were as fresh blood, her eyes were stained completely black but at the same time gave this glassy texture, the shape or her face was as a bumble bee.

"Daemon!!" She yelled as she slowly backed away " lamia!" She spoke under her breath.  

" oh come on don't hurst my feelings " she spoke. She grabbed Yumi by the back of the neck not giving her a change to run. " beg for your God now " she whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down

Momo Kira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross Academy :: Character Creations :: Original-
Jump to: