Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. A place where vampires and humans alike attend the same school seperated into two classes. The night class and the day class. The night class has a secret. A secret the day class must never find out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto Ren

Makoto Ren

Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood Empty
PostSubject: Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood   Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

[img:f904]https://crossacademy.rpg-board.net/Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood Konachancom-83625gokurakuinmusubi[/img]

Name: Makoto Ishimura
Race: PureBlood
Birthday
: October 31
Hair Color:Red
Eye Color: Green

Siblings: Reiko Ishimura
Father: none

Mother: none
Marital Status: Single
Role: Night Student

Work: Assassin
Hobbies: Reading
Addictions: None
Favorite Food: Pizza
Eye Color: Green
nality: She is shy when it comes to meeting new people, but she is serious and straightforward when she needs to be.
History: Makoto Ishimura is a pureblood vampire and younger sister of Reiko Ishimura. Reiko's mother disappeared for a approximately nine months, Reiko not knnowing the reason for such a long trip. When she returned, she never revealed the reason for her disappearence which was to have her second child, Reiko's sister, and find someone who would take good care of the child. The second child born into the Ishimura family was named Makoto. She was left under the care of a elderly woman who was trained assassin. The older woman raised her as her own child and trained her to fight though she never told her about her real family. At the age of sixteen, Makoto witnessed the murder of the elderly woman by the hands of the same demons that murdered her and Reiko's parents. Makoto was injured and feel unconcious. When she regained conciousness for a short moment, she felt cool breeze brushing her skin and the sight that greated her was that of the starry night sky. She could hear the faint sound of wings flapping. She lost conciousness once again and when she recovered it, she found herself in Reiko's dorm in cross academy. That is where the pureblood's story begins.
Back to top Go down
Lace Valentine

Lace Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood   Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm

fanciness
Back to top Go down
Akane Itou

Akane Itou

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood   Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:50 pm

ugh-mazing and adorably cute
Back to top Go down
Makoto Ren

Makoto Ren

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood   Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:52 pm

lol sorry guys that i have not posted a thank you is that i am still having problems with this page but thank you. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood   Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makoto Ishimaru: Pureblood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross Academy :: Character Creations :: Original :: Makoto's Characters-
Jump to: